I am not PERFECT!


Hello, People of the world!

I was unable to write down any new posts as I was busy with my personal works.
But here I am writing again about a few things I wanted to share.


I was traveling in my city and a small message behind a car caught my eye and got me thinking about it for more than a week. It was written for a specific religion on the car but I felt it was for every other religion and group that ever existed or is still in existence.


My religion is perfect.
But I am not.
If I commit a mistake,
blame it on me.
Not on my religion

This quote does have a lot of meaning. The world categorizes itself, maybe some centuries ago it was divided. It was neither I nor you who had a choice in which religion we were born. People know this truth yet they rage wars on the name of their groups. If an individual commits a crime, why is the whole group of people considered as criminals? Neither I nor anyone would know the real reason for an individual to behave or act as he/she does. It may or may not be the influence of the clan or group the individual belongs to. Then how can we be soo judgemental about every other person? 

Remember if you blame it on another group, someone else somewhere else is blaming your group as well because of things you did.

Even I had the same notion of groups till the day I saw this message on that car. But now it did change a little bit. Not completely, cause it does take time to get accustomed to something you are not used to, isn't it? I hope this small post does make you all think before we blame or talk about any group because of an individual.  


I will keep updating more thoughts from now on. Because I am bored and my mind is full of thoughts that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Thank you guys, will write soon for you


THOTAKURA SUSHANT 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Boundaries

How much can you have?

Pain and Sculpture