Memories


Memories


Hello everyone. Thank you once again for staying tuned to my blog. Your views inspire me to write more and more. I am not a frequent traveller. But whenever I travel, my destination is always home. No matter how far you go, how far you live, your home city is always the best. No place is better than your home city. My home city, Hyderabad. I can travel here just to have chai all day. I always wanted to try out the new places that serve different types of tea. 



I'm right now in a coffee shop that is called Chit Chat Chai, trying out their different teas. What else can be a good place to spend an afternoon to sit down and put down my thoughts. 

When you are alone sipping some chai, sometimes memories run back to you. Maybe the place, maybe the food, maybe the ambience, maybe someone else beside you discussing something, maybe the bus you see outside the window that you used to travel in, all these can get back some sweet memories that your heart cherishes. 

Sometimes they make you happy, sometimes they remind you of your bitter present. You start missing that moment. You start missing that place. You start missing the people around you. Life goes on for everyone. People move out to different places, move on to different people, move on to make new memories. They say dwelling on the past never does any good. What if the past was more beautiful than your present? What if the future is dull compared to your past? It is always an unanswerable debate. You are living in the present but at times the mind dwells in the past. 



If our present is better than the past, do we forget the past completely? Because you are happy now, will start forgetting the memories that gave you equal happiness? Isn’t it the past that paved the way for your future? But at times it is healthy to let it be. Forget the past, the bitter experiences.


I am sitting here all alone today writing this. This is really new to me. I always had company when I used to hang out. I miss those times, I miss those moments when everyone was just a call away. Am I blaming anyone? No. Time passes by, everyone gets busy with their own life. But try going out somewhere alone, somewhere you used to go out with your friends and just observe the surroundings. Your memories will hit you. Just for that sometime you are there. Cherish those memories and look back to see how much time has changed you. 


It’s okay to forget the time, but never the people. The memories can sometimes give you the strength to get back and fight the present. And sometimes they just pull you down and makes you miss the life you once had. 

Thoughts always come out haphazardly. Many of them feel there is no continuity at times in my writings. But that is how the human mind works. Thoughts aren't manufactured to be streamlined.

I also want to mention that I have started uploading some videos about my scale model cars on my youtube channel. The link to it is attached below. Please do share and subscribe for more updates. And thank you once again for encouraging my blog so much.



-Sushant Thotakura
img source: giphy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Boundaries

How much can you have?

Pain and Sculpture