Funny Fantasies

Caution : No adult content here.



Everyone has a crazy fantasy in their life. I have many as such.
No I don't want to be prince charming, have a castle. No, not the real fantasies. I will be talking about things I would be doing at some point of time in my life, but till then lets just put them into the category of fantasies. Even if I can't do the things I'm going to talk about here, atleast I will have no regrets as they will be left as fantasies (Deep explanation needed).



Bus Conductor

YES! I always wanted to be a bus conductor. It is a fun job I think. When I was a kid, I never really travelled in a city bus. But whenever I did, I used to look at the conductor. Because it was fun looking at him rip of the ticket and punch a hole in it. I really like the concept  of collecting money, returning the change and you can always rip the ticket in style ( I have seen many conductors do that). I love maths. Counting and stuff, that explains why I like things where I collect money and return the change. And yea, who doesn't like a job that involves a lot of money. It just gets even better now. The local buses have the handheld printers now. WOW! I always fantasized about printers. Anything that prints is fun and interesting for me. Now having both in the same job. Wonderful. 


Yes, it maybe funny but even the great actor Rajini Kanth was a bus conductor too. 


Bus Driver


As I mentioned earlier, I am passionate about vehicles. Buses are also one of them right! 
I want to drive a bus and I will someday for sure. Not any bus, but there are few specifics that I love. Type of buses like the VOLVO,SCANIA, MERCEDES BENZ etc. I mean, seriously, look at the these buses, they look soo beautiful. Massive with a sense of luxury. And if you ever noticed the driver's seat of any of these buses, you wouldn't take me wrong. God they are good places to be in. I can keep talking a lot about these buses but not this post. Strictly sticking to the title for this. 
All thanks to some people who think like me, there are 2 popular PC games right now, OMSI Bus Simulator and Bus Simulator 2016. These are for me. What if it takes me time to drive a real one. I can still have my fantasy fulfilled by driving a virtual one. Isn't it? 


Truck Driver


If bus driving was on the list, it is obvious that this will be there. I guess  I need another post to best describe my love for trucks. And again, just look at the trucks in the picture. I mean who would say " oh look they are so ugly who would fancy having one of these?". Trucks run the world. That is it about this in this post. Moving on.


Cashier


I love vehicles. But my fantasies don't end at them. Cashier in a grocery store, Yes! The beep sound of scanning the bar code. I like it. It is fun, a lot of fun for me though. And again the concept of collecting cash comes here as well. Using that dull touch screen monitors and swiping the groceries on the scanner. I wonder how long these stores would be open with the rise of online shopping. *Sigh*


Fast Food Joints

Mcdonalds, KFC, etc etc. There are N number of fast food joints. Working in them is fun. I guess everyone , atleast once would have thought of working at such a place. I like food, I also like to cook. The advantage of working in fast food joints?? "TIME MANAGEMENT". That is a big HIT! ain't it? Give the order in less than 2 mins.. I mean how much organisation and time management does the store need to keep up with that. It may be funny , I usually play games online that have these mini time management strategy kind of things where you have to cook as well. Fun and a silly fantasy. I feel it is not a big thing. Keep updated to my blog and maybe someday I would be writing a post saying my first day at ___ fast food place. 





I guess that sums it all. Everyone has their own fantasies. I wont call them as dreams, cause dreams are big and you need to work hard to fulfil them. Fantasies, well they are kind of a small part, not that it really effects your life if you don't fulfil your fantasies. 

If you feel it was a good read, please do leave a comment below and I would like you people to give me ideas on what to write and what to avoid.

-Sushant Thotakura



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Boundaries

How much can you have?

Pain and Sculpture