The First Post

The First Post


Hello, to people who would end up reading this. 

I am not actually a person who likes to read and write stuff like these. But, things change, times change, so does your mindset and thoughts.

I guess this post is the outcome of "MY TIME HAS CHANGED". Not that I am travelling to a different time zone to change my time. The past passed me and I am standing on the bridge between it and my future. 

I like people with a good sense of humour. It attracts attention of others. Make someone laugh and they start liking you. Never did I see person being hated for making others laugh. I follow the same moto. Make them laugh, they will like you. But, there is always a but for everything, making them laugh all the time makes you kind of a joker in the crowd. Is it what I think? Or is it whatever every other person feels? Sure I will be using a bit of humour in my writings cause I like to. Read if you want to, or the web is huge to just skip my blog. 

The first post will obviously be small. Who would like to read a huge introduction of mine, unless they are obsessed about me, which I feel would never happen in the near future. 

So I guess the next post would be of interest to you cause I wont be writing the same stuff over and over again. A thought that strikes me would be put up. 

PS: I am a very passionate about vehicles. So, if you find too many posts about them in the future, please forgive me as its my biggest weakness. 

-Sushant Thotakura

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Boundaries

How much can you have?

Pain and Sculpture