Guitar Hero!

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to introduce you to a friend, a brother and a support to me. Srinath. 

A small introduction about him. He is a hardcore football fan. And he plays good too, really good. He has a nickname, 'DHINIO' after Ronaldinho. So yea, he is a pro football player. Besides football, he is a music lover and composer. I am dedicating this page to him to host his awesome music skills. I have been listening to his guitar plays for more than a year, and I feel he can reach new heights with his skills.

I wish you all the best ROCKSTAR!
And thanks for letting me host your videos, it is a joy to do it for you.

This page will be updated with all the new melodies by Srinath. Hope everyone enjoys them and make him a real rockstar.

On that note I will leave you with a musical of his.

Nuvunte na jathaga from the movie I


Note: There are some minor flaws in between. It is a part of the learning curve.

For all the videos of Srinath please navigate to the page Guitar Hero! that you can see beside the home tab.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Boundaries

How much can you have?

Pain and Sculpture